Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hey, I'm a Sister!

So tonight has been a whirl wind of things. I was initiated into SAI! I am so excited. So tonight doesn't get a real craft sorry. But here is my video tonight. I will put a video up for the night! Today we had Alumnae Tea for Sigma Alpha Iota my best friend and now sister Hallie tried to dissect a Siamese twin chocolate covered strawberries! So hopefully this will upload correctly and I will do a craft later! I have a few in mind and now I might have some because I'm a sister!!!!!!!

Here is the video of Hallie performing surgery on strawberries....

This week has also been tour for Symphony Band. It was a crazy week because we left at 5:30 on Wednesday morning and drove to Birmingham, Ala., and in the course of 3 days did 6 concerts, 2 a day, before 3 pm everyday. And now, I am back in Troy and last night the Phi Mu Alpha brothers crossed and we had initiation tonight.

One of the best part of initiation is that now I can craft with letters! I can use SAI for all sorts of crafts and hopefully it will show up later!


No comments:

Post a Comment