Sunday, April 21, 2013

Busy Week

This is one of the last weeks in the semester! It is sorta crazy to only have 2 weeks left! But anyway, this weeks blog is going to be looking at some of the painting I have done in the last week.
 This is the stain glass window rose from Beauty and the Beast. My friend, Mandi, loves Beauty and the Beast so much, so as a late birthday present I painted her this.
 This is the Sigma Alpha Iota crest. It has a lot of special meanings to me as sister of this organization and I was glad to be able to paint it. This took me a really long time because it has so many parts. I spent about 5 hours on this.
 This is the coat of arms for Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia. The fraternity my boyfriend is in. This was a lot of fun to paint because its sparkly! :) It took a long time too. I think I was up until about 2 working on this simply because I had to repaint it several times to get the gold to look right.
This is my latest project. My 1st Adopted Big Sister in SAI LOVES Pooh. So as I painted her this. But shhhh...she hasn't gotten it yet. I am going to give it to her tomorrow. :)


Well I have painted a few other things that I don't have pictures of but these are the coolest (or at least I think they are) that I have done.

If anyone ever wants anything painted, let me know ;)

Until next time,
Felecia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment