Sunday, April 28, 2013

Last One!

This is the last week I have to do a blog for Reporting Class! :) But I am going to try and keep up with it over the summer with some crafts and things that I do this summer, especially since I will have a sewing machine to use! This week I have to have a video so I made a video with my pictures. I took pictures of my craft as I went a long and then put them all in a video. The general idea was that I took a bunch of old magazine, I got them at Salvation Army for 25 cents a piece and then cut up the pictures and ft them in a outline. I used the outline from the pipes of pan because they're awesome. But I think it would work better if it was with an animal or something. I also suggest painting the background first before you put the news paper on it, I didn't think about it and ended up paining the background after.

I used a glue stick and it seemed to work great!

Until Next time,
Felecia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment